Ostraine or MK-2866 as it its often called, is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator or SARM that is widely used in bodybuilding and athletics. (Remember Amanda Ribas’s two-year suspension from UFC?)
Like most of its siblings, it was chance-discovered as a bodybuilding supplement. The intended use was to prevent muscle wasting caused due to cancer and other health conditions.
Along with earning the reputation of being one of the only SARMS that has been clinically tested on humans, Ostarine is also the most famous SARM of all times, because it was the bone of contention in a lawsuit filed by one health supplement manufacturer against another.
Controversies apart, it is immensely beneficial in any kind of fitness routine or athletic activity. And it is not because it helps users gain a lot of muscle while trimming fat. (Which is one of its innate qualities)
It’s because Ostarine will amplify recovery.
How it works
Ostarine is the bee’s knees for healing and recovery. Muscle soreness becomes a thing of the past even in low doses. We have had users walk into the gym after a backbreaking leg day like it’s their first day of lifting, ever. In normal circumstances, they would barely be able to walk. This quality of MK-2866 allows you to stretch beyond your normal lifting ability, especially for compound movements like squats and bench presses. A common problem with steroid usage is the fake sense of strength that it gives, which often leads to injury. Ostarine keeps you covered by speeding up healing like never before.
Lean Muscle Gains:
Ostarine is highly anabolic. With a good diet (calorie surplus) and workout routine, you will easily gain at least 8-10 lbs. of lean muscle mass. Results may vary mind you. There are some users who have gained as much as 15 lbs. of lean mass and have compared Ostarine to a Primobolan cycle. There have been others who have gained just 5 lbs. So, it would be fair to say that different people react differently to it. But 6-7 lbs. is a safe number to expect.
People compare Ostarine to Anavar often in terms of vascularity. Your veins start to bulge out like never before and it keeps improving as you progress in the cycle. It hits the peak around the 9th week or so and then stays consistent even during the PCT phase.
Cutting cycles can be a pain. You are eating in a deficit. Your body is already in a catabolic state. Your metabolism is probably dented. Secretion of important hormones like Insulin Growth Factor and Testosterone are severely depleted. This is when, a compound like MK-2866 can be immensely beneficial. It allows you to burn fat for fuel and preserves your hard earned muscle. It is this quality that has made it one of the best compounds for preventing muscle loss caused due to osteoporosis and cancer.
Ostraine is a SARM. So, it selectively affects cellular receptors in the body. You will not experience the typical side effects that steroids give you.
- You don’t need to worry about gynecomastia
- No hair loss/ unwanted hair growth
- It doesn’t cause virilization in females
- No Roid rage
However, it still is a very powerful compound that when ingested, will cause some mild side effects.
Here are some of them.
- It will cause mild suppression of your natural testosterone production.
- It causes headaches, especially in the first few days of usage. If the headaches become unbearable, we recommend reducing the dose to half of what you are using, until your body is accustomed to the compound.
- It does cause puffy nipples due to an increase in serum estradiol. However, this happens in very few users only who are extremely sensitive towards estrogen.
To ensure that you allow your body to heal normally, follow a regular PCT protocol after a 12-week cycle of MK 2866. Never extend your cycle beyond 12 weeks.
* RESEARCH******RESEARCH USE ONLY***
* This information here is intended for educational and informational purposes only. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. This allows you to do lab research with the product, it is strictly used for in vitro testing and laboratory experiments.